Whitehorse Women's Forum
Presented by City of Whitehorse
Saturday 1 June - 12pm - Sold Out
Doors open at 11.50am
General Admission Seating
Approx 2.5 hours
** All tickets $10 **
Healthy Body, Happy Mind.
The City of Whitehorse holds two Women’s Forums annually on new and emerging issues of interest to women. The next Whitehorse Women’s Forum is entitled 'Healthy Body, Happy Mind'.
We should all be able to not just survive life, but to thrive and enjoy it. This session will focus on building a person’s internal strengths and helping people recognise and connect with resources around them, such as friends and family, ensuring they are better able to deal with challenges and enjoy life as a whole. It will also cover a holistic approach to health and happiness.
The forum is held at the Waratah Room within the Whitehorse Centre, located at the rear of 397 Whitehorse Road Nunawading.
· This forum is for women and tickets must be pre-purchased for entry on the day.
· Proceeds from this event are donated to charities or not-for-profit organisations.
· Seating is general admission (not allocated) at round tables of 8-10 people.
· $10 ticket includes a light two course meal which is gluten free.
** Special Dietary Requirements **
Please contact the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email email@example.com if you have a food allergy we need to be aware of or require a vegan/vegetarian meal.
For further information, phone the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking fees apply per transaction, not per ticket.
- $4.00 via phone and $3.00 via online. No fee when purchasing in person at the Box Office.
- Fees subject to change
- There are no further concessions or discounts on ticketing for this event.