Quiet, Please! There are Ladies on Stage!
Friday 21 June 8pm -
Saturday 22 June 2pm & 8pm
1 hr 40 mins (including interval)
Presented by Whitehorse Centre.
Bernadette Robinson returns from her solo season at the Ambassadors Theatre on London’s West End with a sparkling concoction of musical delights, accompanied by brilliant musicians Mark Jones and Paul Noonan in a concert of leading ladies. Best known for her remarkable ability to evoke the voices of famous singers, what sets Bernadette apart is her extraordinary ability to also capture the vulnerability, power and resilience of each of the singers she portrays.
Bernadette pays homage to some of the greatest female singers of the 20th century, including Billie Holiday, Edith Piaf, Eartha Kitt and Patsy Cline, enthralling audiences around Australia and abroad. In 2018 London critics and audiences raved about her performances in the one-woman musical play Songs For Nobodies, which had previously captivated Melbourne audiences.
Quiet, Please! There are Ladies on Stage! will also feature Bernadette’s interpretations of songs from some of her favourite contemporary songwriters. There will be surprise guests (think Shirley Bassey and Julie Andrews) and much more. This will be a concert not to be missed.
Quiet, Please! There are Ladies on Stage! is part of the Whitehorse Centre 2019 Professional Season. Subscription packages are currently available and individual tickets will be on sale from 10am on Monday 7 January 2019.
View our 2019 Professional Season Brochure online
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Brochure (6.10MB)
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Subscription Booking Form (76.71kB)
For more information, phone the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email email@example.com
- Booking fees apply per transaction, not per ticket.
- $4.00 via phone and $3.00 via online. No fee when purchasing in person at the Box Office.
- Fees subject to change
- Concession: Seniors Card (60+), Government Concession Card, full time students 16 years and older with valid ID card.
- Under 25: A discounted ticket for any patron under the age of 25. ID may be requested upon entry to theatre.
- Under 24 months: free of charge if held by carer and not occupying a seat.