BASED ON THE BOOK BY MEM FOX AND JULIE VIVAS
Tuesday 24 September 10am & 12pm
50 mins (no interval)
Suitable for children 3 – 8 years
Presented by Whitehorse Centre and Monkey Baa Theatre Company production.
Adapted for the stage by Eva Di Cesare and Sandra Eldridge
Director Sandra Eldridge
For more than 30 years, Mem Fox’s Possum Magic has captivated and enchanted young people all over Australia.
Grandma Poss loves making magic. She makes wombats blue and kookaburras pink. She makes dingoes smile and emus shrink. But one day, when danger arrives in the form of a snake, Grandma uses her most magical spell to make Hush invisible. Hush has many wonderful adventures. But being invisible isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, and Hush longs to see herself again. One problem. Grandma Poss can’t find the spell to make Hush visible again. And then she remembers…this particular magic requires something more, something special, and something to do with food… people food.
Possum Magic is part of the Whitehorse Centre 2019 Professional Season. Subscription packages are currently available and individual tickets will be on sale from 10am on Monday 7 January 2019.
View our 2019 Professional Season Brochure online
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Brochure (6.10MB)
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Subscription Booking Form (76.71kB)
For more information, phone the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email email@example.com
- Booking fees apply per transaction, not per ticket.
- $4.00 via phone and $3.00 via online. No fee when purchasing in person at the Box Office.
- Fees subject to change
- Concession: Seniors Card (60+), Government Concession Card, full time students 16 years and older with valid ID card.
- Under 25: A discounted ticket for any patron under the age of 25. ID may be requested upon entry to theatre.
- Under 24 months: free of charge if held by carer and not occupying a seat.
Text copyright © Mem Fox 1983 Illustrations copyright © Julie Vivas 1983