Heart & Music
by Promac Production Australia
Friday 26 April 8pm
Saturday 27 April 8pm
1 hr 50 mins (including interval)
Presented by Whitehorse Centre.
With Simon Gleeson, Natalie O’Donnell
International musical theatre stars Simon Gleeson and Natalie O’Donnell share not just the stage…but also a life and two children.
Helpmann Award winner Simon Gleeson, best known for his acclaimed portrayal of Jean Valjean in Les Misérables, is a leading man with credits that span the main stages of Australia and London’s West End.
Natalie O’Donnell most recently delighted audiences as Donna in Mamma Mia! for which she received a Helpmann Award nomination. Natalie has carved out a celebrated career in London and Australia on stage and screen.
Join them as they come together for an evening of classic songs ranging from Rodgers and Hammerstein through to The Greatest Showman, and even some Billy Joel. Heart & Music offers an intimate evening of song and storytelling, which celebrates the music that has shaped both their careers and lives together.
“He showed not only a great power and command of the stage, but an exceptional tenderness.” — Aussie Theatre
“Most memorably, O’Donnell’s poignant, nuanced performance is inspiring.” — The Guardian
Heart & Music is part of the Whitehorse Centre 2019 Professional Season. Subscription packages are currently available and individual tickets will be on sale from 10am on Monday 7 January 2019.
View our 2019 Professional Season Brochure online
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Brochure (6.10MB)
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Subscription Booking Form (76.71kB)
For more information, phone the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking fees apply per transaction, not per ticket.
- $4.00 via phone and $3.00 via online. No fee when purchasing in person at the Box Office.
- Fees subject to change
- Concession: Seniors Card (60+), Government Concession Card, full time students 16 years and older with valid ID card.
- Under 25: A discounted ticket for any patron under the age of 25. ID may be requested upon entry to theatre.
- Under 24 months: free of charge if held by carer and not occupying a seat.