The Songs of Eva Cassidy
Wednesday 13 November 8pm
Thursday 14 November 8pm
1 hr 40 mins (including interval)
Presented by Whitehorse Centre and Winding Road Productions.
With Silvie Paladino
Accompaniment David Cameron
The Songs of Eva Cassidy is a celebration of one of the great voices of the 20th Century and who better to pay tribute to this genius, than Australia’s own Silvie Paladino.
When Eva Cassidy died at the tender age of 33, she was unknown outside of Washington USA, but within two years of her death, her albums topped the charts in the UK, Europe, Australia and the rest of the world.
Silvie is one of Australia’s most versatile and talented entertainers. She is a popular concert performer and recording artist, and has starred in musicals such as Mamma Mia!, Cats and Les Misérables in Australia and on London’s West End. She is also well known to Australian audiences as a regular on Carols by Candlelight.
This show features Silvie’s inspired re-imaginings of such classic tunes as Over the Rainbow, Fields of Gold, Autumn Leaves, Time After Time, Ain’t No Sunshine, Bridge Over Troubled Water, What a Wonderful World and, of course, Songbird.
The Songs of Eva Cassidy is part of the Whitehorse Centre 2019 Professional Season. Subscription packages are currently available and individual tickets will be on sale from 10am on Monday 7 January 2019.
View our 2019 Professional Season Brochure online
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Brochure (6.10MB)
Download our 2019 Professional Season - Subscription Booking Form (76.71kB)
For more information, phone the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email email@example.com
- Booking fees apply per transaction, not per ticket.
- $4.00 via phone and $3.00 via online. No fee when purchasing in person at the Box Office.
- Fees subject to change
- Concession: Seniors Card (60+), Government Concession Card, full time students 16 years and older with valid ID card.
- Under 25: A discounted ticket for any patron under the age of 25. ID may be requested upon entry to theatre.
- Under 24 months: free of charge if held by carer and not occupying a seat.